Ryan Adams & The Cardinals (March 12th - 20th) ***Tour Blog***

Welcome to Sweet Illusions!
For the next 10 days, I will be using this blogspot as a webspace to document my travels through the South (South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, & Georgia) as The Cardinals finish out what could be their last tour ever.
Check back regularly for setlists, tour updates, general commentary, bar stories, and other tales from the road...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

24 hours 'till Township Auditorium...

First post on Sweet Illusions... After what I'm hoping will be an epic, tremendous performance from (a mysticaly ill, rebounding) Morrissey at the DPAC in Durham, NC tonight, it will be time to set sail on a 10 day farewell journey through the South with The Cardinals. I leave first thing in the morning. My first stop will be the Township Auditorium in Columbia, SC.

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment